9ja Ninja's Blog: I Would Never Put Condoms In My Man's Suitcase - Stella Damasus

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Would Never Put Condoms In My Man's Suitcase - Stella Damasus

If you recall, last week, Stella Damasus asked her fans to help tackle a question about a married woman who puts condoms in her unfaithful husband's suitcase because she doesn't believe in divorce..Here is Stella Damasus' answer on her 'Undiluted with Stella Damasus’ show on i2radio in Atlanta, USA ..
 Stella said,
 “‘If a man cheats once and you catch him, your reaction to his cheating would determine what happens the next time.If I have tried everything and he continues, then I’m sorry, I wouldn’t stay there. I would never be the one to put condoms in his suitcase. I’m sorry darling, your putting a condom in a suitcase will not change him.Instead of putting condoms, write a note telling him how much you love him and ask him to protect you and your home.”

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below


Top Stories

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...