9ja Ninja's Blog: MUST READ: Single Mother Promised Not To Tell My Wife After Making Love To Me

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Friday, July 17, 2015

MUST READ: Single Mother Promised Not To Tell My Wife After Making Love To Me


I am just 30 and have a high s*x drive. I want it often if I could get it, but my wife is happy with just two or three times a week. Once in a while, she humours me by letting me have more, but I always have the feelings that she does it just for me to be at peace with her.

A few weeks back, her father had a stroke. He’s lived alone since he lost his wife three years ago and my wife had to go to the family house every evening from work. By the time she came back home, s*x was the last thing on her mind.



In the meantime, our neighbour, who is a good friend of ours, is a single mother. She’d jokingly complained of abstaining from s*x due to no fault of hers. So when she called round and discovered I was alone at home, she went back to her place to bring me something to eat. I provided the booze.

One thing led to another and I found myself having amazing s*x with her...
She’s in her 40s but she still look ok. Afterwards, she suggested I call in at her place from time to time for no-strings s*x. She said it would solve both our problems and my wife needs never know.

I’ve taken her up on her offer and the nice arrangement is working for both of us. I mean what could be more simpler and where’s the harm?

I love my wife and our beautiful children, but not getting enough s*x is driving me up the wall. Could this be the right way of solving my problem and my neighbour’s?

This is a married man's message to Aunty Bunmi. Read her response to him below:

You might think you’re on to a good thing and so is your neighbour. She might claim she’s only after no-strings s*x, but don’t be fooled. Once she’s got her claws into you, she won’t let you go in a hurry. 
She’s likely to start making emotional demands on you. She may even let something slip to your wife. If she doesn’t, you wife is bound to pick up tell-tale signs that you’re doing [rough] things with her so-called friend.
You said you’re happy with your marriage, so you need to talk to your wife about your s*xual urges. She even allows you to have more once in a while.
For the sake of your marriage, you need to control your s*xual urges or be prepared to throw away a good marriage for cheap thrills with a single mother who you don't know anything about her past problems.
 ...a word is enough for the wise!



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+

CLICK HERE to like our facebook page.


CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel


1 comment :

  1. Hmmm....why will the wife not change her strategy and give him what he wants..if he continues with the neighbour,its d wife's palava..hoha!!!

    ReplyDelete

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...