9ja Ninja's Blog: Eight (8) Silly Things Men Do During $.eX That Leads To Pregnancy, We are Guilty of N0. 4

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Eight (8) Silly Things Men Do During $.eX That Leads To Pregnancy, We are Guilty of N0. 4





Not every pregnancy is planned. In fact, I’m inclined to believe that so many of us came about by accidental discharge, following the way we behave these days.Even amongst married folks who are licensed to have S ex, we hear horror stories of unplanned pregnancies. No wonder abortion clinics are popping out just about everywhere. People seem not to care about safe Se x or understand the simple meaning of contraception.

READ ALSO: I Took My Female Friend In, Now She's Enjoying My Husband

Well, I’m not here to educate you on that. You can check your local community health care center for proper information. My job here is to let you in on what happens when someone comes and tells you that they got accidentally pregnant.



I will not blame the female folk today until next time. Guys are going to get the heat for this one.
Here are 8 times men get stupid during S ex and produce an offspring.

1. “I Pull Out Before I Shoot Out’
Didn’t they tell you that your pre-cum has enough sperm from your last wank session to father a child? Oh okay, you pee in-between sessions. Nice move. But you can’t honestly tell me that there weren’t a few slip-ups in all your pull out encounters. You and I know that the sweetest part is when you offload all your goods in the right warehouse. So stop applauding yourself for staining the sheets. And just a little reminder, someone in the bible days died because of this type of thing.

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>

<< Prev  1 of 4  Next >>



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...