9ja Ninja's Blog: Florence Ita-Giwa Daughter Koko's Wedding Anniversary Message to Hubby Is So Touching

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Florence Ita-Giwa Daughter Koko's Wedding Anniversary Message to Hubby Is So Touching


First daughter of Senator Florence Ita-Giwa, Koko Florence and her husband, Chimaobi Shawcross Obioha Jnr are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today.



Check out the loving anniversary message Koko just shared on her page. ''Love you, endlessly. Love you helplessly. I am extremely fulfilled'', she gushes.

    Our paths crossing is the best thing God ever did for me...7 years ago I met you..it was on my birthday... Little did I know what journey I was about to embark on...You held my hand and together we grew in strength, patience, maturity, wisdom, most importantly we grew in Christ and we learnt that we couldn't go very far without making him the foundation of this relationship. He has taught us what unconditional love really means. He has seen us through every hurdle...Thank God we don't look like our challenges and experiences! Lol...

    Thank you for making me laugh till my tummy hurts, thank you for cleaning my eyes everytime I've cried, thank you for lifting me up each time with words of encouragement, thank you for listening to me blabbing on.. (Even when u aren't really listening).

    Thank you for ever so patiently waiting for me to get ready for every occasion (I'm sorry for making you wait till you sleep off on the couch each time) and after that, I still have the nerve to ask you to be my personal Jide Alakija before we get going...you do it looking like this but you do it anyway!!! Thank you darling!

    Thank you for making marriage such a beautiful experience!!! I am extremely fulfilled. Thank you for making me a mother to our wonderful son, Now I have two boys to drag the TV remote with...gosh!!! You guys should sha remember that I'm in charge of the kitchen O!!!...Mummy can decided to go on strike anytime she feel like you guys are going out of order..Better note that.

    Love you, endlessly. Love you helplessly. Happy Anniversary to Us, forgot to add that!



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...