9ja Ninja's Blog: Woman Gets Beaten Mercilessly For Confronting Husband's Mistress (Graphic Photo)

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, September 7, 2015

Woman Gets Beaten Mercilessly For Confronting Husband's Mistress (Graphic Photo)


Can you imagine!

Just read what the woman has to say about the incident for yourself and then we want to hear your thoughts on it.


My husband did this to me cause of a married woman...I have beaten blue black by my husband.. He used belt, slippers, iron name it.. He tied me to the bed and was boiling hot water to pour on me before we had a guest .. It was the man that saved my life ... His reason for doing this to me was because I fought the woman he was sleeping with, a married woman with 4 kids for that matter .... Please he has been begging me to forgive him.. Please should I go back to the marriage or divorce him.
What's your verdict?


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...