9ja Ninja's Blog: Interesting! See What Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To 'Live Like' When He Retires

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, January 4, 2016

Interesting! See What Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To 'Live Like' When He Retires


Football legend, Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed what he wants to do and live like when he goes into retirement. 

World Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed he will “live like a king” once his playing career comes to an end, but has ruled out a move into coaching when he hangs up his boots.



Real Madrid’s all-time leading scorer is in action on Sunday as Los Blancos look to move level with eternal rivals Barcelona in the La Liga title race at Valencia.

However, in a wide-ranging interview with Spanish newspaper El Mundo, he admitted football doesn’t always captivate his interest.

He said: “I have a top life, but I think I am going to enjoy it more when I finish my career, when I have time to do what I like.”

“This Saturday there is a boxing bout in Las Vegas and I would like to take my friends and family to see it, and I can’t because I don’t have time.

“I am not going to cry about it now because I am making a sacrifice in inverted commas, but after I want to live like a king.”

Ronaldo is the world’s third highest paid athlete according to American business magazine Forbes with an annual income just shy of $80 million dollars.

The 30-year-old believes he will continue to work on his brand once he retires from playing rather than a more traditional move into coaching.



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...