9ja Ninja's Blog: I’ve been Broke, Lied to, Cheated On, Hungry & Full – Alex Ekubo to Haters

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, February 2, 2015

I’ve been Broke, Lied to, Cheated On, Hungry & Full – Alex Ekubo to Haters

Nollywood actor Alex Ekubo posted the picture above on Instagram and left a caption for his haters. He said their opinions don't offend him.

The caption goes thus:


"The Difference between you & I, is that I'm built for This!! I've dealt with my demons. I've been Broke, Paid, Lied to, Taken Advantage of, Cheated On, Hungry & Full. My Name has been dragged through the mud more than once & every time i pick it up and wash it Off !! I've come a Long way & still have a Long way to go. Want you to know that your opinion don't Offend Me... #StillSMILING #StillSTANDING #StilliRISE ������"

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below


Top Stories

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...