9ja Ninja's Blog: PLEASE HELP: My Husband Wants Me To Suck His JOYSTICK & SWALLOW His Fluid

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Thursday, February 12, 2015

PLEASE HELP: My Husband Wants Me To Suck His JOYSTICK & SWALLOW His Fluid

Dear 9ja Ninja Readers,

I got married October 2014 to a man whom I really love. Due to our spiritual convictions, we never had s*x before marriage but we cuddled and kissed but it stops there.

Fast forward to 2 months after our wedding, my hubby started making sinful and improper s*xual demands, he wants me to suck his joystick and swallow his Fluid. I was terrified and disappointed at the same time. This was a ''born again'' so I can not really relate with this level of carnal mindedness. We courted for 6 months and all through there was no tell tale signs that he was that way. 

He started giving me the cold treatment. He only speaks to me when I speak. I had no choice so I conceded and gave in just to make him happy with a Mouth Action...

The first time I tried was a disaster, I honestly don’t know what happened. I was on the act and I suddenly felt sick and nauseous. I threw up when he came and I tried to swallow. It tasted like sour jam and I just couldn’t bear it.

Since then, he has been acting up, he rarely talks to me. I tried explaining my situation but his conclusion was that I don’t love him, that if I did, I wouldn’t have issues with swallowing his Fluid. 

I love this man but I am confused on how swallowing Fluid has become proof of love, I don’t know what to do. 

Please help me, my marriage is too young for this.

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below


Top Stories

3 comments :

  1. Pray more and believe he will change for better. However, his sexual adventure should not be mistaken for a sin. You should try and adjust in the exercise and then tell him maturedly why can't swallow his fluids. Sucking him is a good way to even wake him up. You can't say no to Sucking but swallowing is what u can explain with wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the main reason why intending couples to address sex and sexuality even if they not having sex. Well, only prayer can soften him and try marriage counselling.

    ReplyDelete

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...