9ja Ninja's Blog: Must Read: Full Interview With Skales. Discussed Wizkid And Many More

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Must Read: Full Interview With Skales. Discussed Wizkid And Many More

http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/crop3511355/2825102882-chorizontal-w980-h640/Skales-and-Wizkid.jpg

Skales and his former record label mate, Wizkid are not on good terms.

Yesterday, June 20, 2015, Skales decided to show love to Wizkid. He said he’s feeling Star Boy’s new track ‘Expensive shit‘.

But Star Boy didn’t budge or bother to show him love back. It seems Wizkid is not done with the beef yet.

Skales opened up to Punch on his relationship with Wizkid, his music and more.

When asked if he’s envious of Wizkid, Skales said
“I respect Wizkid a lot. Yes, we fell out over certain issues which should be expected but that does not change the fact that we are happy with each other.”




On if he’s open to working with Wizkid soon, Skales replied saying “Definitely. I hope to work with him”.

On if he cherish EME memories, the Baseline act said
“I will always appreciate Banky W and EME for believing in and supporting me when no one else paid me any attention.”
On his breakthrough son, the rapper said
“Every phase of my life has had one breakthrough song or the other that has taken me places. In 2008, after winning ZainTru Search competition in the North Central region, I released a track called Must Shine. It enjoyed generous airplay on radio stations across the country. Also, I cannot fail to mention Heading for a Grammy, which was released at the beginning of my career as a professional artiste. Mukulu and Shake Body are also two of my classic songs. Each time I release a song, I ensure it lives up to my stage name, which is an acronym for Seek Knowledge Acquire Large Entrepreneurial Skills. At the same time, I also ensure that I inspire youths.”

When asked about the artistes who played major role in his career, he said
“Terry ThaRapman was one of my heroes in Kaduna State back then.Others are Mode9, Overdose and Six Foot Plus. Although Jeremiah Gyang wasn’t a Hip-Hop artiste, he loved the culture, and also afforded me my first studio session ever.”




On if he’s planning to have kids out of wedlock,
“Having children and getting married are two blessings that I hope to experience but I am not in a hurry. I believe in God’s time. He has shown that with my career and I am also trusting he will do the same thing with my private life.” Skales replied.

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below




Top Stories (Scroll Down To See Related Posts)
  1. NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out? [Details]
  2. Cleric Also Advocates Death Penalty For Corrupt Politicians
  3. See How Fans Mocked Kylie Jenner Over Her Father's Day Tweet
  4. Buhari's Handsome Son, Yusuf Is In The News Again (Photos)
  5. Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Ladies Who Call God's Name During Sex
  6. Why We Can’t Release Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo’s Assets – Code Of Conduct
  7. Exclusive Report: Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki
  8. All You Should Know About Dolapo And The Suicide Hoax (Gist/Photos)
  9. Mouth-Watering!!! World Trade Center Abuja…(Photos)
  10. Photos: Ras Kimono and Daughter Perform On Stage Together
  11. Glo Signs Wizkid As Brand Ambassadors, Drops Naeto C And Lynxxx
  12. Must Read! 19-Year Old Girl Narrates How Three Friends Took Turns To Rape Her
  13. Cutting Down Workers Salaries Will Be Seen As An Invitation For War- ASCSN Tells Buhari
  14. Photos: DJ Neptune Welcomes 1st Child
  15. Femi-Fani Kayode’s Ex-Wife Speaks Their Failed Marriage & Her New Husband
  16. Ruggedman 'Transformed' Into Woman...And He's Stunning! (See Photo)
  17. Wande Coal Finally Shows Off His Son
  18. Kano State Governor Slashes Salaries Of Political Office Holders As He Swears In 13 Commissioners
  19. Gov. Udom, Akpabio, Akwa Ibom Officials Visit Obasanjo
  20. Amber Rose Shares Cute Pic With Her New Man, Machine Gun Kelly!

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...