9ja Ninja's Blog: Read Gbenro Ajibade's Sweet Post-Wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, July 6, 2015

Read Gbenro Ajibade's Sweet Post-Wedding Vows To Osas Ighodaro


The lovely couple got married yesterday in New York and Gbenro just took to instagram to share his vows to Osas...So romantic



Osahrenmen Martha Ajibade I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time.
I promise to grow into the man that you deserve.
I promise to be a good father to our children.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you from now till the end of my days.
I love you.....LOML



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+

CLICK HERE to like our facebook page.


CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel


No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...