9ja Ninja's Blog: Comedian Bovi’s Wife and Kids Are So Beautiful

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Comedian Bovi’s Wife and Kids Are So Beautiful

Nigerian comedian, Bovi Ugboma popularly called Bovi Or Akpos is well known for his comic acts but he is also a very romantic man who doesn’t joke with wife and family.

He is married to Christabel Ugboma and he is a proud father of two (a boy and a girl). They got married September 19, 2009.

Bovi and his wife celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary September 19, 2014 and happy Bovi shared his excitement.



“Ever since she gave me this drink, it’s been five years of drama. I no con sabi lie again. Late nights cut drastically. Bb contacts of fine innocent ordinary friends disappearing mysteriously. I must call once I land even if na Ibadan I fly go. I must wait till she return before I go fit chop. For my own belle again! Marriage is a prison yard abeg. But I like it. actually I like my own. Kirikiri VIP lounge. Happy anniversary. Thank you for the tolerance” he said. 

See More Pictures Of The Couple and Their Kids below…










CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below




Top Stories

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...