9ja Ninja's Blog: OAP Freeze Drags Wife To Court For Divorce After 13-Year Old Marriage

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Saturday, July 11, 2015

OAP Freeze Drags Wife To Court For Divorce After 13-Year Old Marriage



OAP Freeze is not in the news again because of his expensive wrist watches, but something more personal. The father of two who has been separated from his wife for about a year now has filed a divorce suit in a Lagos court asking that his marriage be dissolved.

Those in the know say his wife, Opeoluwa Olarinde who works with an Oil service company is not objecting to it.



Tope actually walked out of their marriage last year with the couple’s two sons. Both parties have kept mute about what led to their marriage break up, but Freeze who only spoke about it recently said it was due to irreconcilable differences.




It will be recalled that on the 10th of May 2015, Freeze wrote a birthday message to himself on instagram saying it has been his best birthday in 15years. Freeze met his wife 15years ago but they got married after two years, which means they have spent 13 years together in marriage.


‘The Lord’s goodness is awesome. His love conquers all. This birthday has been my best in over 15 years!! The Lord has removed the monster that tormented me all this while. The cause of all my misery and affliction, the plaque in my tent, the thorn in my flesh, the source of my torment that bedeviled me, taunted and teased me, yet was the force behind my ordeal. Thank you lord for setting me free,” he wrote. Too sad!


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+

CLICK HERE to like our facebook page.


CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel


No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...