9ja Ninja's Blog: You Want N2 Million?! Then Get This Man A Girlfriend (PHOTO)

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, July 6, 2015

You Want N2 Million?! Then Get This Man A Girlfriend (PHOTO)


My dear, this is when desperation has reached a height.

29 year old Ren You is a Harvard MBA with a job at a private equity firm. He also describes himself as someone who doesn't like to be inefficient and does not want to miss out on opportunities.



You is offering $10,000 (N1.98 million) to anyone who can find him a girlfriend of six months or more. If you are intersted in hooking him up and winning the cash, you can visit DateRen.com.

He told ABC News: "I’ve done dating websites and I’ve met people through friends. I’m sure if I stuck with those ways that, down the road a few years, maybe I’d find someone, but that seems very time consuming and not efficient. I don’t know if this is an improvement, but it’s something new so I thought I’d give it a shot.”

Ren says that he is consumed by 12-hour days at work, leaving little time for dating and even less time for fun and relaxation. He said: "Look at it this way: if you work 12 hours/day, how would you want to spend the few waking hours you have left? Probably not standing around in a bar with your fingers crossed. This is way more fun for me."

As you can imagine, Ren says that he has already received a number of applications after launching the website. He said: "Apparently it got picked up by a news outlet in China so I’ve gotten bombarded with a lot of mothers recommending their daughters, which is a new thing."

Oya Naija girls, if you think you gat what it takes, send in application ohh! Lol. By the time this boy just take some good nkwobi and palm wine, he'll be knocking at your parents door with bride price in hand.



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+

CLICK HERE to like our facebook page.


CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel


No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...