9ja Ninja's Blog: 'My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Badly Need Advice'

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, October 12, 2015

'My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Badly Need Advice'


I and my wife were in love before we had our son and the love got stronger after we gave birth to him.

 After having to our Son, life got a little bit hard for us, which made me decided to travel abroad to make ends meet and make sure I and my family live a good life.


As a first time traveling experience, things did not quickly go fine, which is normal. Within this period , my wife was not always in good terms with me but i was calm with her because i understand how it would be for a woman not having her hubby around her and when financial needs were not constantly met.

In a while , God opened our way and things got better. I was able to cater and provide for my family's financial needs.

But the sad part of it is that each time i visit home to check on my family , I usually detect infidelity in my wife. I always found a place in my heart to forgive her because i know she is also human, and because its not easy been alone and not because i am not holy too lol.

But the worst case now is that my last visit was a bit long and she got pregnant. After the test and scan the result showed the pregnancy is 7 weeks and few days, but my stay is still counting 5 weeks plus, after scolding her she confessed she had intercourse few days before my return which means the pregnancy is not for me.

Now she is begging me that she will abort the pregnancy but i should keep it secret between us and forgive her and she will never do such again, swearing with everything useful in her life.

This is a painful thing. its very sad and traumatic because i have been having intercourse with her all this while, which means i have been climbing another man's pregnancy, which is a taboo in Africa.

PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL TO ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO.. I AM LOST I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO .. MY HEART IS BLEEDING !!!



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



1 comment :

  1. Ok here's fact pop n plan, no emotions attached.
    1) don't abort, it's 4biden.
    2) take/share in the shame i.e take d child as urs 4 nw though d truth will suffice later onwards, it's inevitable.
    3) continue as you have been doing by showing her love n care. Do all ur best to make her ok.
    In all this ways av put it, u r shining light to d darkest corners of ur home which is ur wife. Good will eventually in no time and shortly emit in her. But....she may n strt to feel guilt, Plz show her otherwise and I knw it won't be an easy thing on ur part too that y love prevails (that's if u strongly do love her).

    ReplyDelete

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...