9ja Ninja's Blog: DAAYUUUM!!! Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Office & Massive Shoe, Bag Closet [PHOTOS]

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Sunday, November 15, 2015

DAAYUUUM!!! Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Office & Massive Shoe, Bag Closet [PHOTOS]


Billionaire blogger Linda Ikeji wants us to see her shoe and bag closet and yes, ladies are drooling, lol.


Talking about her uncountable shoes, she said "I thought I had a lot of shoes until I got a walk in closet. Now I'm looking for shoes to put in the space"

On the Bags, she said "Until today I thought I had a lot of bags! "

See the photos below:







The office 

A photo posted by Linda Ikeji (@officiallindaikeji) on





CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...