9ja Ninja's Blog: So Hilarious: See The Photo Of M.I And A Tall Man That Got People Laughing

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Friday, December 18, 2015

So Hilarious: See The Photo Of M.I And A Tall Man That Got People Laughing

Rapper, M.I and Omotoyosi Amuludun



Popular Nigerian rapper Jude Abaga also known as M.I was picture with a very tall man which made his brief stature too pronounced.

Creative Director of Owlmedia.com, Mr. Omotoyosi Amuludun met M.I at a talent competition hosted by Cussons baby to discover the special gifts of people in Nigeria.

The 'Short Black Boy' cracked up the ribs of his fans when he stood beside the director who was almost 6ft5" in height.



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...