9ja Ninja's Blog: PHOTOS: Denrele Falls from His High Shoes, Injures Himself

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

PHOTOS: Denrele Falls from His High Shoes, Injures Himself


I warned before that Denrele should take it easy with his 'craze' but I did not see this big fall coming...
TV personality, Denrele Edun was involved in another dramatic fall on Monday which left him hurt in the face during a movie shoot.

Injured Denrele, who posted the video of himself after the incident on Instagram claimed that no artist has suffered in the craft of entertainment like himself.


His words: “They say that true artists suffer for their craft, but perhaps no artist has suffered like myself on this hustle of mine!

“All in a bid to make my acting more convincing
I was supposed to drop into a faint in the very first scene of the movie ‘PEPPER SOUP’. I guess I miscalculated and fell hard on a metallic object on the floor that pierced my face. I kinda blacked out for a few seconds and felt something warm running down my face.

“Truth is, a blood vessel just a lil above my right eye (an inch away from my eyebrow bone) was burst open and it was hard to control the bleeding!"


This is the second time Denrele will be falling due to Akpola Shoes. I hope he learn and reduce the size.



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...