9ja Ninja's Blog: Technology! Mark Zuckerberg Reveals He Is Designing A Robot That Will Look After His Daughter & Home

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Technology! Mark Zuckerberg Reveals He Is Designing A Robot That Will Look After His Daughter & Home




The billionaire founder of Facebook has revealed plans to build a domestic robot capable of babysitting his infant daughter. Mark Zuckerberg wants to build a "simple artificial intelligence to run my home" by the end of the year.

He announced this ambitious scheme in his annual New Year's Resolution Facebook post. Zuck said his "personal challenge" for the year would be to design a robot which can perform basic childcare and other tasks around the house.

"I'll start teaching it to understand my voice to control everything in our home - music, lights, temperature and so on. I'll teach it to let friends in by looking at their faces when they ring the doorbell. I'll teach it to let me know if anything is going on in Max's room that I need to check on when I'm not with her," he wrote.



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...