9ja Ninja's Blog: Unbelievable! These Hyper-Realistic Drawings Will Totally Blow Your Mind (Photos+Video)

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Unbelievable! These Hyper-Realistic Drawings Will Totally Blow Your Mind (Photos+Video)

One of Sushant Rane's drawings including the proceses it took to finish it

A young super-talented Indian artist has left people absolutely stunned by the ultra-realistic portrayal of his drawings.



Sushant Shane is a 19-year-old boy whose work showcases incredible life-like 3D drawings that are so realistic you'll do a double take. His works have made him an Instagram sensation. With a following of 33,000, Rane also posts his works on Facebook on the page Shant Fine Art.


In a recent interview with Huffington Post, the young man said: "My name is Sushant Sushil Rane, and I'm a 19 years old self-taught Artist from Mumbai, India,

"I first started drawing as a kid. When I was small I use to love drawing, painting and clay modeling. And I never thought I'll be doing so good at this."


It takes Rane far less time to complete a 3D drawing than you might assume.

He said: "3D or realistic drawing takes a day from start to finish as I don't work continuously and I started realistic drawing a month ago so I'm still figuring out to complete my work in few hours."





Rane posts progress photos on Instagram so you can literally see a drawing come to life as it is completed.
 
"I love to draw with different materials as it gives me [freedom] to draw or to create whatever I what and also creates unlimited possibilities. If you ask me about a specific material I would love to work with? Then definitely graphite pencils" Rane said.
See more photos below:



Watch the video below:



These mind-blowing drawings look like real household objects.
Posted by INSIDER on Monday, January 25, 2016




CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...