9ja Ninja's Blog: Singer Oritsefemi Celebrates His Birthday With Street Boys And Kids

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, January 5, 2015

Singer Oritsefemi Celebrates His Birthday With Street Boys And Kids


The Double Wahala man shared this photo of himself drinking with some his home boys and kids and  captioned it:
Happy birthday to me......my self by my self..... I wish my self unlimited success in dis new year....abundant blessings and God uncommon protection in my dear life.

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below


Top Stories

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...