9ja Ninja's Blog: 'I have Not Had Sex For 8 Years' - Comedienne Mandy

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

'I have Not Had Sex For 8 Years' - Comedienne Mandy

Comedienne Mandy Uzonitsha popularly known as Mandy, who was once married to Willie Walkman, says she's been celibate for about 8 years now.


In an interview with Yes! magazine, the mother of one says she is not worried about not having a man in her life as she is not really big on se*x

"Okay, how do I put it. I have been celibate for a long time now and most people know. People who know me know. I was never that type and its been like that for 7, 8 years now" she said

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below


Top Stories

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...