9ja Ninja's Blog: M.I Abaga Reveals 5 Nigerian Women He's Crushing On

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Thursday, February 5, 2015

M.I Abaga Reveals 5 Nigerian Women He's Crushing On

Rapper M.I in an exclusive interview with EbonyLife Tv has revealed the five Nigerian women he has a crush on.


1st person; Rita Dominic - She's one of the best dressed ladies. I've had a crush on her since I saw her acting for the first time.

2nd person; she works at your station (EbonyLife presenter) Zainab Balogun  - I saw her and I was melting.

3rd person; Genevieve Nnaji. I wouldn't even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura. Like, is she an angel or a real human being?

Then Bonang from South Africa (D’banj’s alleged girlfriend)


And last but not least, another Ebony Tv presenter. There's a girl called Doris that works at Ebony Life. She's the right height I want my children to be because I've been through so much as a short guy, he said.

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below


Top Stories

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...