9ja Ninja's Blog: "My Faith Has Been Tested", Waje Talks On Growing Up!

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Thursday, March 5, 2015

"My Faith Has Been Tested", Waje Talks On Growing Up!

Singer Aituaje Iruobe popularly known as Waje shared this throwback picture of herself at 7 with a little on  her  growing up days and unprecedented success and challenges.


The Edo born beautiful mother of one says that at in her 30s, she still learns to be a better woman everyday.

This seven year old, too happy celebrating and loving her family ,loving being provided for, singing in church and learning to be at peace, concentrating on what was important at that age( video games, playing dress up and fighting brothers) ,didn't know a time will come when her faith will tested, or when she will need someone to say "I'm here". But I learn everyday, I learn to be a better me and keep this smile that's so beautiful, on in my 30s and learning to be a woman who sees the glory in disappointments and beauty in success and understanding why new wine cannot be put in an old wine skin.


My life is such an interesting ride it's amazes me how God has kept me from drowning. This is just the beginning and I know that you can't go thru these things if u are not destined for greatness. To my fellow Great Sisters, enjoy all of it cos it's so much fun being you!!

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below


Top Stories

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...