9ja Ninja's Blog: MI Shares A Story About His Mother's Love For Him

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Monday, May 11, 2015

MI Shares A Story About His Mother's Love For Him

Still in the mothers day habits, MI Abaga of the Choc Boiz Nation shares one of his growing up stories that proved his mother’s love for him. He also took the time to wish his mother #HappyMotherDay. Read in his words what he shared through his Instagram page.

"When there are not enough ways to say thank you to your parents for all the love and sacrifices they made for you.. My sweet mother.. I remember one day you took me to school and we had to take a cab and it was raining and you got completely drenched.. I remember looking at you walking back and knowing how loved I was in that moment.. I love you mama.. #happymothersday

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...