9ja Ninja's Blog: Man Caught At Lagos Airport With Cocaine In His Anus

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Friday, June 5, 2015

Man Caught At Lagos Airport With Cocaine In His Anus




The NDLEA arrested a 46-year old man with 225 grammes of cocaine concealed in his anus, as he was preparing to board an Air France Flight to Paris at the Lagos airport.

Tochukwu Prosper Nzom who hails from Anambra State is married with two children. NDLEA quoted the 46 year-old auto parts dealer as saying that he would have been paid 1,500 dollars.He said

“I was drinking with friends when I heard them talking about drugs. I actually volunteered to smuggle drugs because of my financial situation. They agreed to pay me 1,500 dollars because it was only three wraps weighing 225 grammes. I am from a poor home, Ilemena Chinedu Peter also said that he too requested to smuggle drugs because of financial hardship.


“I am from Enugu State. I am married to a Brazilian lady and we have a child. I work as a salesboy in a supermarket. I dropped out of school in Junior Secondary class 3. I overheard some of my friends discussing about drugs and I indicated interest. That was how it started. The drug was packed in a bag for me and they promised to pay me 2,500 dollars. I am so sad, disappointed and ashamed of myself”


The third suspect who has lived in Brazil for about a decade said that he made a costly mistake. In his words,

“I did not know what came over me. I have been a hard working person since my childhood. My wife and three children are in Benin while I struggle in Brazil as the bread winner. My son gained admission into the University and he is very brilliant. I needed to pay for his tuition and other expenses. I would have made 12,000 dollars from the drug deal”.




Source: Misspetitenigeria

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

CLICK HERE to Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C002D3966 or search for '9ja Ninja'to get live updates on published post.




Please drop your comments below



  1. VIDEO: Korede Bello – Godwin | DOWNLOAD
  2. Photos: See Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic
  3. Photos: See How FRSC Officials Beat Up A Citizen
  4. Amber Rose Claims She Was Drugged The Night She Took Shots At Kanye
  5. Photos: Oshiomole, wife, Dele Momodu, Others Present At Dangote Cement Commissioning In Ethiopia
  6. She Mentioned 'Blow Job'-Mercy Aigbe On Why She Teaches Her Daughter Sex Education
  7. Stop Jumping Into Motorists Vehicles To Enforce Arrest - Gov Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials
  8. Amber Rose Shares Jaw Dropping Booby Pictures
  9. Fashola Honoured With Degree by Babcock University, See Photos
  10. Exposed! President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion (Photos)
  11. Adams Oshiomole Takes New Wife Lara Fortes To Seychelles For Honeymoon
  12. IK Ogbonna's Fiancee Shows Off 9 Months Baby BumpBump
  13. Photo Of President Buhari Boarding Presidential Jet
  14. Suicide Bomber's "Sai Buhari's" Chant Speaks Volumes
  15. Kcee Exposes Harrysong, Shares Photo Of Him Doing Laundry With His Hands
  16. Mariah Carey's Expresses Concern Over Sister, Says He Fears For her Life
  17. Custom Men Beat Up FAAN Official At Lagos Airport
  18. Reekado Banks Finishes Completion Of His Parents Building (See Photos)
  19. Man Stuns Doctors By Playing His Guitar During Brain Surgery (Photos)
  20. See Picture Of Dbanj And Girlfriend, Bonang Matheba Playing Sweet Love In Mauritian Stream

No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...