9ja Ninja's Blog: Exclusive Interview: "I Wishes To Die On Stage" And "Dating Nollywood Actor Is Taboo" ~ Omowunmi Dada

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Friday, August 14, 2015

Exclusive Interview: "I Wishes To Die On Stage" And "Dating Nollywood Actor Is Taboo" ~ Omowunmi Dada


Nobody wishes to die while working but this fast rising actress is so passionate about what she is doing that she does not mind dying on for it.

Nollywood fast rising actress, Omowunmi Dada has expressed her desire to die on the set of a movie, but only after she has finished playing her role in the movie.
Dada in an interview said:
“I am going to work till I drop. I really wish I can die on set, when the time is right. It will be a pleasure to pass on doing what I love, it will be so fulfilling, passing on doing what I like. But, I go finish the job o before producer go say actor don die o.”


Omowunmi Dada who hails from Ogun State is an actor, presenter and voice over artist.

Dada is a graduate of Creative Arts from the University of Lagos and has been acting professionally since when she was in school, both in movies and on stage. Omowunmi has over 30 stage plays to her credit.

She has featured in several block buster movies and TV Series including The Gods Are Still Not To blame, Tales of Eve (season 3), Married to the Game and Tinsel.

Some people have always kicked against dating or marrying someone from the same industry. Different reasons have been given for this.



In the banking industry in Nigeria, it is not allowed for husband and wife to be in the same financial institution. It is either one of them will quit the job.

For Nollywood actress, Omowuni Dada, she can never date or marry someone from the movie industry. To her, it is like incest, which is a taboo in most parts of Africa, including Nigeria.
"I cannot date a Nollywood actor, not because they are not wonderful people but because I see them more as my brothers and my friends and so it will be weird. I have not just thought of anyone I could date or even marry in Nollywood.
"They are just all like my friend and it will be more like incest. They are just all like my friends and it will be more like incest. I don’t know really. If you agree to add Majid Michel. Maybe him o, so that we can do acting training together," she said.
"Or maybe Okey Uzoeshi. Okey is a gentleman. He is my paddy. So maybe him," she added.




CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...