9ja Ninja's Blog: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Apologizes To His Wife For Flirting With Another Lady

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Apologizes To His Wife For Flirting With Another Lady


For a while now, there has been stories that all is not well with the marriage of Toyin Aimakhu and Niyi Johnson .Earlier yesterday, Niyi took to his Instagram account to publicly apologize to his wife.



In his words:
“To clear the air of the recent happenings. I Adeniyi Johnson is at fault and not my wife she reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions. I beg everyone to please stop throwing banters and insults."

"You can channel all anger and grievances towards me and not her. Instead of abuses, I would rather beg you to join me in apologizing to my darling, lovely and adorable wife."
"Olutoyin, Iam deeply sorry please. I promise to make things right. I don’t want a broken home."

The cute actor ended with the hash tag:  #shecaughtmeflirting #dirtychat @aimakhutoyin



Reports says that Toyin Aimakhu is walking out of the marriage because Niyi was ‘caught’ with one of her staff and from the evidence gathered, had been proposing undying love for her. Toyin is  yet to respond to his public apology


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...