9ja Ninja's Blog: Hilarious! These Subtitles In Nigerian Movies will Leave you Rolling on the Floor

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hilarious! These Subtitles In Nigerian Movies will Leave you Rolling on the Floor


Nigerian movies are known to be notoriously below standard in many ways. Check out how they make errors in their subtitles.

To spice up your day, we bring you a compliation of some errors Nigerian movie makes make when using subtitles in their movies.


1.
What if I does it?
2.
AKIN, last time I came here, the play that we play cause my pregnant, that is why...
3.
Say something now before I came and attack you

4.
Peak now...he is not peaking

5.
It's the garri that I drunk yesterday night that is still in my stomach
6.
Ah! Segilola have been defrauded sexually in Ibadan
7.
I agreed with you Daddy, but help me ask her where did she get all this pregnant?

8.
Do you want to arguer with your boss. He said bye gone to the issue what is your concern
9.
Sister, don't tell me that you are jealoused
10.
Are you pregnants?
11.
The person you killed is dead

12.
I went to the doctor and I was discover 6 weeks pregnancy
13.
You are a huge disappoint.

14.
Thank you God. You are conceive of pregnance?

15.
Let be happy, the deal is strucked!

16.
Alhaja, I too also pray but Rukayat's case deserver attention.


17.
Susan, can I explanation?
18.
No ma, the reasoning for my married lateness, is due...


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...