9ja Ninja's Blog: Photos:- Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Photos:- Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents


May God give us all the grace to be alive to eat the fruit of our labour.

Checkout the Photos below:-


Wizkid and parent – Mr and Mrs Balogun


Music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has made his parents so proud of him that his mom gushes about him.

Wizkid’s mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun who has such lovely words to say about her son said:

“I’m so glad that he is my son, and that I’m his mother. I give God all the glory. God has kept him for us and He will continue to.”

Meanwhile the feeling is also mutual as Wizkid shared a photo of his parents and showered praises and expressed his love for them saying:

Everything I am today I owe it to them! They gave me everything they had even when they had nothing! I can’t put words together to express how much I love you mom and dad. I’ll always make you proud.

Davido and parent – Mr and Mrs Adeleke



The first photo is baby davido and young parents back in the day..

Nigerian artist David Adedeji Adeleke popularly called Davido is the son of a Billionaire business man, Dr Deji Adeleke.


He was Born David Adeleke on November 21st, 1992 to the family of Mr Deji and Mrs Vero Adeleke in Atlanta, Georgia, United States Of America.

The young star who was brought up in Lagos State Nigeria lost his beloved mother, Dr Vero Adeleke in 2003.

Davido came into limelight in 2011 after his popular song “Back When” that features Nigerian rapper Naeto C.

Olamide and mom


Dude wont show photo of his dad and I don’t know why…



CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



1 comment :

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...