9ja Ninja's Blog: 2baba’s First Son, Nino is 10 Today and Mum, Sumbo Adeoye Sends Him A Lovely Message

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Friday, January 15, 2016

2baba’s First Son, Nino is 10 Today and Mum, Sumbo Adeoye Sends Him A Lovely Message


Nino, son of 2baba and Sumbo Adeoye, is 10 years today and his.mum sends him this loving message. “Time passes by so fast! I remember carrying him in my belly, hoping and dreaming about great things! Now he’s become a young man with dreams of his own. Today, my fabulous son turned 10, a coming of age season in many cultures. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Nino. This kid is awesome in every way and I’m a blessed to have been entrusted to his development. Here’s to you @ninoidibia May you continue to serve God and be a delight to your generation! I love you son and am super-proud of the young man you have become! -love, Mum”.




CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...