9ja Ninja's Blog: Photos: White Man Explains Why He Married Nigerian Woman...His Reason Will Shock You (Must Read)

Follow Us On FB/Twitter

Friday, January 15, 2016

Photos: White Man Explains Why He Married Nigerian Woman...His Reason Will Shock You (Must Read)


A white man who was responding to a social media post asking why people marry foreigners has given the most unexpected yet interesting reason to marry outside your race.
Battabox on Facebook asked its readers why they would marry outside their race and this man named David Lynch, who is married to a Nigerian woman, gave an unexpected but impressive answer.
Battabox: Would you marry a white man/woman  or out of your race?
David Lynch replies the question below...

David Lynch: I am oyibo and I married my Nigerian wife Omonefe Lynch for the benefits. Especially stew, pounded yam,egusi soup and Star beer. Plus she has given me beautiful children, she has inspired me to be successful in my life and she has enriched me with Nigerian culture and the opportunity to travel to Nigeria often and enjoy the beautiful country. I have benefitted from the marriage more than she has.






CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+



No comments :

Post a Comment

News/Tip Off/Advert, Email: 9janinja9@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...